Thursday, July 16, 2015

Alright, ya'll. I thought I'd give this blogging thing a try. Even if no one on the planet reads it, I'll have it for myself to reflect on and use to remember those lessons after my brain goes foggy (which happens a lot!)

I really wanted to RAVE on this new (at least to me!) Periscope thing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching all these teacher bloggers share AMAZING information! I first read about it from the ladies over at Blog Hoppin'! Thanks ladies! You have got me HOOKED! There have been SO many great scopes!

On another note, I am ITCHING to get into my room and get set up. I have an IKEA list of all the things I want to add to my room this coming year! I will definitely be taking pictures when that time comes! :)

Here is to an amazing third year!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry last comment was crazy looking! Don't know what happened!!! Anyway, I'm loving periscope too! Such a cool way for teachers to share and collaborate. I think your blog will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I am loving seeing everyones classrooms and getting amazing tips from teachers who have been educators longer than I have!

      Delete