Monday, July 20, 2015

Day of Deals

Holy smokes! Today was the day for deals! I woke up at 6:00 (not exactly willingly) to go to United Art and Education by 7:00. They don't open until 9:00 but they were doing their mystery envelopes today! After sitting in line for 2 hours... I got a $20 gift card!! Oh. My. Gosh! I got 5 packs of boarders, 4 claw grips, and birthday postcards.. oh and their desk calendar...  for only 5 dollars out of my pocket! PLUS!!! They had free goodies to give away and so I picked the staple remover!

Then, I headed over to Big Lots and got pillows for my reading area for $10 a piece! I have not seen such big pillows for only ten dollars so I thought it was a great deal.

THEN... At Christmas Tree Shop I got a chair for my reading area for just $20. I had the same one the last two years and my kids LOVED it. So this time.. I got 2! I can't wait to see my room come together!


No comments:

Post a Comment